FORSCAR SCAR RECOVERY GEL UV, SPF 30
WATER VAPOR PERMEABLE & WATER RESISTANT
Scars are particularly sensitive to sunlight and can burn more quickly than healthy skin. It is very important not to expose immature scars to sunlight without protection. FORSCAR UV with SPF 30 contains advanced UVA and UVB photostable filters to protect scars exposed to sun.
Its medical grade patented silicone technology flattens, softens and smooths scars by increasing hydration and temperature of stratum corneum.
FORSCAR UV with SPF 30 relieves the itching and discomfort of scars as well as reduces discolorations associated with sun.
5% antioxidant Olive Oil Squalane contributes to the process of scar healing. It hydrates scar by helping prevent trans-epidermal water loss of the skin. Through the promotion of an ideal environment throughout the scar healing process, it helps improve appearance of the scar.
FORSCAR UV with SPF 30 forms non-tacky, substantive, semi occlusive, flexible, vapor permeable and water resistant barrier with epidermis, which protects the scar from bacterial, chemical and physical invasion.
Its flexible film-forming technology is effective on scars even on irregular areas such as the hands, elbows or hairy areas, which are normally difficult to cover.
- Softens, flattens and fades old and new scars.
- Provides high protection against discoloration and redness caused by UV exposure with SPF 30.
- Helps prevent formation of abnormal scars.
- Reduces redness of scars.
- Relives itching and discomfort.
- Improves texture & overall appearance of scars.
- Apply a very thin layer evenly on a dry, clean and fully closed scar twice a day, 15 minutes efore being in the sun.
- Allow remaining on the skin for 24 hours for maximum effect.
- Reapply always after washing, swimming, perspiration or bathing.
- Immediate results can be seen in 2-6 weeks. For best results, FORSCAR should be used minimum for 60-90 days.
- 20 ml tube contains enough silicone gel to apply on 10-15 cm scar twice a day for 90 days.
The clinically proven Silicone Gel Technology and % 5 Olive Oil Squalane inside FORSCAR UV with SPF 30 help prevent the development of abnormal scars and improves the overall appearance of old and new scars including hypertrophic and keloid scars. Provides high protection against discolorations and redness caused by sun.
FORSCAR UV with SPF 30 works on both old and new scars resulting from surgeries, injuries, burns, insect bites, C-Section and acne.
- Start applying FORSCAR as soon as the wound has fully closed and sutures have been removed. Always apply a very thin layer twice a day. If you have applied too much, remove excess gel carefully. Allow remaining on the skin for 24 hours for maximum effect. Reapply after bathing or washing.
- For best results, FORSCAR should be used minimum for 60 - 90 days. If there are still signs of improvement after 90 days of using FORSCAR, continued use is recommended.
- In hot climates, refrigeration is recommended to reduce drying time. In cold climates, you may blow-dry at a low setting to reduce drying time.
For external use only. Avoid direct contact with eyes, open wounds, third degree burns, mucous membranes. Keep out of reach of children. If irritation occurs, stop use and ask a doctor. Store between 4 C - 25 C. Keep in a cool and dry place and away from direct sun light. Keep the lid tightly closed. Don’t use after expiry date printed on tube and box.