FORSCAR SCAR RECOVERY SPRAY
GAS-FREE, SAFE PACKAGING,
WATER VAPOR PERMEABLE & WATER RESISTANT
SPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR BURN AND LARGE SCARS, WHICH ARE PAINFUL TO TOUCH OR HARD TO REACH
The advanced nozzle technology ensures that the product is distributed evenly in a thin film.
This product is non-flammable and non-combustible.
FORSCAR New Scar Technology is made with medical grade patented silicone technology and 5% antioxidant Olive Oil Squalane. Its patented silicone technology flattens, softens and smooths scars by increasing hydration and temperature of stratum corneum.
FORSCAR relieves the itching and discomfort of scars as well as reduces discolorations associated with scars.
5% antioxidant Olive Oil Squalane contributes to the process of scar healing. It hydrates scar by helping prevent trans-epidermal water loss of the skin. Through the promotion of an ideal environment throughout the scar healing process it helps improve appearance of the scar.
FORSCAR forms non-tacky, substantive, semi occlusive, flexible, vapor permeable and water resistant barrier with epidermis, which protects the scar from bacterial, chemical and physical invasion.
Its flexible film-forming technology is effective on scars even on irregular areas such as the hands, elbows or hairy areas, which are normally difficult to cover.
- Softens, flattens and fades old and new scars.
- Helps prevent formation of abnormal scars.
- Reduces redness of scars.
- Relives itching and discomfort.
- Improves texture & overall appearance of scars.
- Hold the can 10 cm from the area to be applied. Spray very thin layer evenly on a dry, clean and fully closed scar twice a day by making sure that the spray has covered the applied area.
- Dries quickly with out touching. Let it completely dry before applying cosmetics, sunscreens or putting on clothing.
- 100 ml can contains enough Forscar Spray, when used as directed, to treat an area of 150 cm2 twice per day for approximately 90 days.
FORSCAR Scar Recovery Spray is specially designed for burn and large scars which are painful to touch or hard to reach.
The clinically proven Silicone Gel Technology and % 5 Olive Oil Squalane inside FORSCAR Scar Recovery Spray help prevent the development of abnormal scars and improves the overall appearance of old and new scars including hypertrophic and keloid scars.
FORSCAR works on both old and new scars resulting from surgeries, injuries, burns, insect bites, C-Section and acne.
- Start applying FORSCAR as soon as the wound has fully closed and sutures have been removed.
- Always spray a very thin layer and allow drying.
- Allow remaining on the skin for 24 hours for maximum effect. Reapply after bathing or washing.
- For best results, FORSCAR should be used minimum for 60 - 90 days. If there are still signs of improvement after 90 days of using FORSCAR, continued use is recommended.
It is for external use only. Avoid direct contact with eyes, open wounds, third degree burns, mucous membranes.
Don’t spray near the eyes, nose or mouth. Keep out of reach of children. If irritation occurs, stop use and ask a doctor. Keep in a cool and dry place and away from direct sun light. Keep the lid tightly closed.